Saturday, January 26, 2013

Update

It's been awhile but I figured I should probably update this to reflect what I've been up to recently. Just after getting married in 2011, my wife was told that her Counseling position was being cut due to budget limitations. We were thinking about moving anyway and we decided to make the jump into International Schools. We now live in London and we're loving every minute of it! I teach Art to High School students in an American school just outside of london. Check out what we're up to at our blog. To see more student projects and for some good teaching resources I've collected, check our wiki. To see some of my recent artwork, check behance! Finally, my wife, Lauren, has started a blog around working as a School Counselor at an International School. You can find her here!

I'll leave you with some London, instagram style.

Cheers,

Jeff






No comments:

Post a Comment